Friday, March 5, 2010

Parade of Hats and Still Smiling!





Well, it finally happened. Chloe lost her hair this week yet she is still smiling. It was not an easy thing to experience, just a constant reminder of the tough times. However, we are home on break for two more weeks and doing well. She keeps our spirits up with her smiling face. We are looking forward to the LAST round coming up the last week of March. Thanks for all of your love, support and prayers. We will post again during round 6.
YAY, almost there!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stacy and Barney Ray,
    How are you all? I was thinking about all of you. It was nice to catch up on Chloe's blog. She looks as cute even without hair. I am glad that the Chemo will be over in March.
    I have been out of commission since 3 months as I am recovering from an ankle fracture that I got on the 31st of Dec. Spent new year's eve in the ER!
    Well I wish you all the best for Chloe's quick recovery! May God bless you all and help you come out of these difficult times soon.
    Love,
    Divya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the hats! I've been praying for you this week. I've so enjoyed seeing you at jazzercise!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look just as beautiful as always, Smiley! You can know be very carefree! And cool this summer! Very fashionable hats! Maybe Daddy will get his clippers on my hair! You know how I hate washing it! I love you bunches and bunches! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete