Monday, October 19, 2009

Back Already!!!


Great break at home while it lasted! Running fever Sunday afternoon so had to return to SR. Counts are really low so doctors believe this is the true drop in counts not before. Here to wait it out until counts go back up for another try at a break at home. The schedule should be this week here then home next week before beginning next round of Chemo in two weeks. Still not eating so GI docs to return today for follow-up as to what to do from here with feeding. Otherwise, spirits still good. Keep us in your prayers!

6 comments:

  1. Keeping Chloe, as well as you and your family, in my thoughts and prayers. I love the pictures you have posted. Chloe is such a precious little girl! If you need anything, please let me know . . . I am here for y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you're back there so soon. We'll continue to pray for Chloe and hopefully she'll be doing better in no time. Let us know if you need anything at all! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know that Bryan and I are praying for Chloe and you all! I am so sorry that you had to return to the hospital so quickly! We'll keep praying that God will continue to show you His faithfulness during this trying time!

    In His Grace,

    Bryan and Lisa Miller
    (from Redeemer - friends of the Cook's)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Stacie and Ray, I'm thinking about you guys. Please keep us updated. And don't forget to call me if there is anything I can do. Love, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI, Stacie and Ray, I am thinking about you guys. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Stay strong! Kim told me she has called you. Love, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi how r you chloe i love you and will see you tom

    ReplyDelete