Monday, October 26, 2009

Sitting on a cloud!!!


Modeling hats the wonderful lady volunteers made for us.

YEAH! Getting to go home today for about a week before next round of chemo. Pray for good days so that we remain at home the entire week for a much needed break. Doing very well. Counts all up and no fever. Drinking pretty well again. Looking forward to spending time with the family at home. Thanks for the continued prayers and support! That is what is getting us thru.

CHALLENGE- we challenge you today to find someone in need and do something for them. We feel so blessed by those doing the same for us. Tragedy helps you realize the importance of being there for others. Isn't that our number one calling. My lesson in this as well.

LOVE TO YOU ALL!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Stacey, Precious picture of Chloe! I'm so glad you're able to come home for the next week. Praise God for answered prayer of no leukemia showing up. We'll continue to pray for complete healing. Enjoy your visit home with family. Please let me know if we can do anything for you. Give Chloe hugs from us!:)Miss you!! Christie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are going home for a while hospitals are wonderful when you need them but can get so tiresome.I pray you will get to stay home the whole week.Take care and know you all are always on my mind love you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you guys get to have a nice little break! I love the cute things the voluteers and nurses make at the hospital. Liam went home with several knitted blankets and a cute little hat, too. They definitely know how to take care of our little ones. We send our love. Josiah loves looking at the blog and wants to come visit Chloe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I am so glad you got your wish to come home today! Chloe - I love the hat! It will keep you toasty warm! :-) Miss you! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello how are u i love u chloe and hope uget better

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missing your little munchkin already! I can't wait to hear what Santa brings the best little girl I know! Thanks for the speed-shopping opportunity tonight, too...I am like 10% less stressed out about this holiday now ;) Love you guys! (nurse) Heather
    PS- I won "Most Unique" at our little holiday dessert swap tonight...I plan on bringing home the prize on the next exchange, too, thanks to your suggestions!

    ReplyDelete